Food For Thought..

Jesus became your sin, absorbed God's wrath, died the death you deserve, and rose again to give you life. This is gospel.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

White Glove

..started a task that seemed unfinishable? No, "unfinishable" is not a word, but, at the moment, I do not care in the slightest. I'd like to introduce you to white glove room checks. SPOTLESS. Do you know what cleaning an 8x10x20 jail cell is like? Hell. I'm a "neat freak", don't get me wrong, but dust and sweeping and blah blah blah is.. well, it's not for me to say the least. Cleaning meticulously for hours and seeing little progress is rather disheartening if you ask me. Well, procrastination IS for me, and that is what I am currently doing so it's back at it again. Pray. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment