Food For Thought..

Jesus became your sin, absorbed God's wrath, died the death you deserve, and rose again to give you life. This is gospel.

Monday, December 6, 2010

What is 'having a great day'?

...danced like you didn't care who was looking? The saying is as if no one is watching, but I would think that accepting the fact that people are watching and not caring makes it so much more enjoyable. That probably only makes sense in my mind. Oh, well. This is a picture of me doing just that. I'm white, but I swagged it out.
 Today was a grand day. it's been almost 24 hours of having a blog, and I do believe I am already addicted. This is my third post of the "day" even though.. my hours are super jacked. COLLEGE. Cleaning was easy once we just started getting work done. Then, I attended the Alpha Delta Kappa Snowflake Ball, as seen in the picture above, with my beautiful date for the evening, Hannah. Dancing is my thing. It's how I release.... junk. Cut a rug. Bust a move. Let loose. Stress relief, for REAL. Who needs "counseling" when you can just lose yourself while keeping integrity? Dancing is my counseling. God is my counselor (I felt inclined to throw that in for clarity). Needless to say, I had an absolute blast. Then my night got a little confusing, BUT it worked itself out. Remember when I didn't let out all my thoughts in my blog even though I bad mouthed doing so in my VERY FIRST POST?! Yeah... I'm cool. This is the most unprofessional post ever made. My Love Goes Free by Jon Foreman has been a song that I've listened to religiously, as of late, and that I have lived way too often this past semester. Not nearly the magnitude Jon lived, but, nevertheless, I have been in those shoes. My love's sweet embrace and sleep are two things that could not come sooner. My WISH is that God would reveal to me the woman He would have me to marry, if that's how He operates, and say,  "just wait". I would love to just befriend my future wife and hang out with her. Can you imagine knowing who you're gonna marry before you even date them? Sweet. On a lighter note, here's a video to top the post off.
My video had no relevance, but I just thought I'd share my treasure. Merry Christmas season, folks! Thanks for stopping by! that's all. Play me off, Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment