Food For Thought..

Jesus became your sin, absorbed God's wrath, died the death you deserve, and rose again to give you life. This is gospel.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

You're My Escape

..endured something terrible? Gone through hell in your own home? me neither.. but it feels like it. here's the deal, God is always at work, and He's wanting to work in and THROUGH us. we don't want either of those. the bible says so. david said, "i have no good apart from You," referencing the LORD, DUH. No one seeks after God. weird. did you know that colossians says that ALL things were created in, through, and for Christ? #freebie God is working on me like crazy and trying to give me reasons why He wants all of me.. because He knows what's best. Hey, I have something so much greater for you than what you used to love. I love you, I know what's best for you.. I did knit you together in the womb and all. anywho, follow Me. focus on Me. watch me Work. GLADLY. i'm tired of me. i'm tired of old junk. you can have the world, give me JESUS, please! well, after seeking Him and having Him love and burn me more for Him, well... He just blesses me. all i have to say is there's a song.. people sing it to God, but homie wrote it for his wife (so the legend goes). either that or a guy sang it to his wife at their wedding. regardless, here it is:

when i am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
when troubles come and my heart burdened be;
then, i am still and wait here in the silence;
until you come and sit awhile with me.
you raise me up so i can stand on mountains;
you raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
i am strong, when i am on your shoulders;
you raise me up to more than i can be.

this song is truth. whether it's sung to the Most High.. or to His daughter. either way. thank You, and thank you. you know who you are. ladies and gents, one day. that's all.

well.. ps... THANK YOU. for the 23461372478345762nd time. thank you. God is too good, guys. He is too good. Give Him thanks and praise. one, He deserves it. two, He's due it. three, He's worthy (i'm well aware these are similar). four, He asks for it. five, we should constantly want to. if not, read psalm 34 or something. all of them, actually. which brings me to something else! for the rest of my LIFE, i will read 5 psalms and a proverb everyday. i will read through both books at least 12 times a year. crunk, right? one, i will be really familiar with how God was praised by the man after His own heart. two, i will be really familiar with the smartest man who ever lived and who will ever live, so says the Word.. it's questionable because of all the women he had #thatsabadidea, but whatever you gotta do, man. um... thanks again. you're sweet. you're kind. you're gentle. you're patient. you're amazing. HEY, stop reading if this isn't for you! i don't want your judgment! (catch up on your reading! ...ahem) okay, that's all. thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment